Windows 10 Trouble : cant sign in to windows
Error Trouble : I have successfully changed my windows password numerous times only to try to log on and be told there is a problem and to try again. please help!!!
User : AnneRoberts6
Question : cant sign in to windows
Update : Last reply June 22, 2021
Solved : Raniel V.
Views : 8 views
Answer : 1 replies
How to Fix cant sign in to windows on Windows 10?
- Good day! I’m Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
I understand your frustration regarding this issue but I’ll do my best to help you.
Kindly boot into safe mode and see if you’ll be able to sign in. Please see the steps under “From the sign-in screen”: https://support.microsoft.com/help/12376/window…
Reboot your machine, then check again
If that didn’t work, access the Advanced options and select the option for “command prompt”, then enable the built-in administrator account to troubleshoot the issue:
1. On the Windows sign-in screen, press and hold the Shift key, then select Power > Restart
2. After your machine reboots, click on “Troubleshoot” under Choose an option
3. Click on “Advanced options” > select “command prompt”
4. On the command prompt window, type net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter
5. Reboot your machine, see if you’ll be able to login to the built-in administrator account
6. Create a new user account (go through the steps under “My computer is in a workgroup”) . Please refer to this article as a guide: https://support.microsoft.com/help/14039/window…
I hope this helps. Good luck!
cant sign in to windows fixed Laptop Windows 10 | Resolve cant sign in to windows PC Windows 10