IPTV For PC Windows 10, already has the latest features on the version 5.4.6 so this app is one of a powerful App.
On the latest version 2021-05-21, IPTV 5.4.6 require Android 4.2+. But if you need to use the IPTV For PC Windows 10 your laptop or computer must have required at least :
OS: Microsoft Windows 10
Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000.
Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.
RAM: 8GB or higher
HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Download IPTV App For PC Windows 7/8/10
IPTV is Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
This app doesn’t contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
An then for start running IPTV on your laptop just follow this step
- First, you must have this emulator bluestack (just follow the link to download)
- Launch the emulator after you install it
- Open the web browser on the emulator and then go to this page to get the IPTV app 5.4.6
- Click the download button to download the Apk file
- Now click on the Apk then click install
- After finalizing the installation process click Open
If you have any trouble you can ask me by leaving a comment, and enjoy the IPTV for PC